§1 Applicability towards entrepreneurs and definition (1) The following general terms and conditions apply to all deliveries between us and a consumer in their version valid at the time of the order. If a person carries on a business which is not part of the business of his company, he or she acts as a consumer (§ 1 para. 1 Z1,2 KSchG).
§2 Condition of a contract, storage of the contract text
(1) The following regulations regarding the conclusion of the contract apply to orders placed via our Internet shop http://www.bolao-sports.com
(2) in case of the conclusion of a contract the contract the contract will be closed with:
register number: 472476v
register court: Graz
(3) The presentation of the goods in our online shop does not constitute a legally binding contract offer on our part, but are only a non-binding invitation to the consumer to order goods. By ordering the desired product, the consumer makes a binding offer to conclude a purchase contract. (4) Upon receipt of an order in our Internet shop, the following rules apply: The consumer issues a binding contract offer by successfully running the ordering procedure provided in our Internet shop.
The order is made in the following steps:
1) Select the desired product
2) Confirm by clicking on the "Order" -button
3) Check the details in the shopping basket
4) Press the button "to cashier"
5) Payment of the customer by available payment methods
6) Send the desired goods to the customer
The consumer can return to the page before the binding sending of the order by clicking on the "back" -button contained in the Internet browser used by him after checking his data, on which the data of the customer is recorded and corrects input errors or by closing the Internet browser to cancel the order process. We confirm the receipt of the order immediately by an automatically generated e-mail ("order confirmation"). With this we accept your offer.
(5) Storage of the contract text for orders via our Internet shop: We will send you the order data and our GTC by e-mail. You can also access the terms and conditions at http://www.bolao-sports.com. For security reasons, your order data is no longer accessible via the Internet.
§3 Prices, shipping charges, payment, due date
(1) The indicated prices include the statutory value-added tax and other price components. Additional shipping costs are not included.
(2) The consumer has the possibility of payment in advance, PayPal and credit card (Visa, Mastercard).
(3) If the consumer has chosen payment in advance, he undertakes to pay the purchase price immediately after conclusion of the contract.
(1) Unless otherwise stated in the product description, all articles offered by us are immediately ready for dispatch. The delivery takes place here within 5 working days. In this case, the deadline for the delivery begins in the event of payment in advance on the day after the payment order to the bank commissioned with the transfer and for all other forms of payment the day after the contract is concluded. If the deadline falls on a Saturday, Sunday or legal holiday at the place of delivery, the deadline shall end on the next working day.
(2) The risk of the accidental loss and the accidental deterioration of the sold goods will also be transferred to the buyer when the item is handed over to the purchaser.
§5 Reservation of title
We reserve the ownership of the goods until full payment of the purchase price.
Right of revocation
You have the right to revoke this contract within a period of fourteen days without giving any reasons.
The period of revocation shall be fourteen days from the date on which you or a third party you designate who is not the carrier has or has taken possession of the goods
To exercise your right of revocation, you must contact us:
By means of a clear statement (for example, a letter, fax or e-mail sent by mail) about your decision to revoke this contract. You can use the enclosed sample revocation form, but this is not required
Consequences of revocation
If you revoke this agreement, we will pay back all the payments we have received from you, including the cost of delivery (except for the additional costs resulting from the fact that you have chosen a different type of delivery than the most favorable standard delivery offered by us ) within a period of fourteen days from the date on which the notice of revocation of this contract has been received by us. For such repayment, we will use the same type of payment that you have used in the original transaction, unless you have explicitly agreed to another type. In no case you will be charged for these repayment fees.
We may refuse the refund until we have received the goods or until you have demonstrated that you have returned the goods, whatever happens earlier.
You must return the goods to us immediately or in any case no later than fourteen days from the date on which you inform us of the revocation of this contract. The deadline is respected when you send the goods before the end of the period of 14 days.
You bear the direct costs of returning the goods
Financed Transactions If you have financed this contract through a loan and revoke the funded contract, you are also no longer bound by the loan contract if both contracts form an economic unit. This is particularly the case if we are your lender at the same time, or if your lender is involved in the financing of our co-operation. If the loan has already been granted to us at the time of the revocation or the return, your lender shall, in relation to you with regard to the legal consequences of the revocation or return, enter into our rights and obligations from the financed contract. The latter does not apply if the present contract concerns the acquisition of securities, foreign exchange, derivatives or precious metals. If you want to avoid a contractual binding as much as possible, you revoke both contractual declarations separately
End of revocation
§7 form of revocation
Exemplary form of revocation
(If you want to revoke the contract, please fill out this form and return it.)
I / we (*) hereby revoke the contract concluded by me / us (*) for the purchase of the following goods (*) / the provision of the following service (*):
Ordered on (*) / received on (*)
Name of consumer (s)
Address of the consumer (s)
Signature of the consumer (s) (only in the case of a communication on paper)
(*) Delete as appropriate.
The legal warranty regulations apply.
§9 Contractual Language
As contract language English will be available exclusively.
§10 Customer service
Our customer service for questions, complaints and reclamations is available on workdays from 8:00 am to 6:00 pm via Phone: +436645039587 and E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org to disposal.